Friday, July 13, 2012

Bound Up Bows Converted for child and toddler


I got a few requests to make this headband for children and toddlers, and here it is! 


It is for child and toddler females. The headband can be found in accessories. There is one color channel. 

I very much suggest that you download aWT's hat sliders for this headband, as it will clip with almost everything if just left plain.

It is an accessory, so the texture files are smaller, therefore patterns will be blurry, unless you choose to get the HQ Mod, which will fix the problem, as I have given them normal sized texture files. 

Look! Someone can make Matilda now! 

17 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D
    You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, lovely bows. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job as everytime!
    I would like to ask if you could also remove accessoiries from EA's Outfits,
    because i really like some dresses/tops/etc but everytime i choose another one without a chain (etc.) ,because it looks ugly ._.
    Why did they don't sort them into the Category?! o.0
    If not it is also okay :)
    Thanks for sharing all your great stuff!
    [Sorry if my english isn't that goood.I'm from Germany :b]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah I'd like to stay away from store clothes if at all possible lol. Editing them, I mean. They are messy files compared to regular game files. So it is unlikely that I would edit them :(

      Delete
  4. This is seriously so freakin' adorable. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for converting these to accessories. Could it be possible to the hair jewellery from the Indian store hair to accessories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss that is possible, I will have a look at that :3

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the accessory! Could you tell me where you got the hair for the blonde girl in the second pic? It's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. where did the red toddler hair in the second picture come from? i love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made her a really long time ago, I no longer have her, unfortunately.

      Delete
  9. Came with the hair????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have a download for the orange short toddler hair?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! These are beautiful! Also could you please tell me where you got the short/curly hair that's on the red head toddler model?

    ReplyDelete