Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Second Milestone Contest is open for entries!




All you have to do to enter the contest is take a picture with something I have made in the photo! It can be a pose, a hat, clothes, shoes anything! As long as there is at least one item made by me in the photo (It can’t be a painting only cause that’s lame.). The important thing about this is to remember that there is a theme! More info under the cut->


The theme is holidays. You can pick any holiday you want to represent. You can be as creative as you want, and it doesn’t have to be as literal as sims opening gifts near a tree for Christmas. Also, you can depict non-American holidays as long as you have some info about the holiday for me :3

Photoshop to your heart’s content, keep it PG so that I can post these on Facebook, no violent themes, or anything that may be offensive. If you are in doubt of your idea being any of those, please send me an email and I will help you out!

In order to qualify, the picture MUST be sent to my email: traelia@ymail.com

Please put the subject as “My entry for the Milestone Contest”, also include your name and tumblr url or facebook so I have a way to communicate with you quickly!  You can only submit one picture per person!! (Should you send more than one, please note that the first picture will be the one that is counted) Please play fair, and don’t send multiple pictures on different accounts or anything. You may enter if you entered the previous MC, but did not win. If you won you may not enter again. :3

This way all the pictures can be kept secret until the voting starts! When it gets to the voting part, I will do the same thing as last time with the page here on facebook!

You have until Midnight EST October 31st! 

Winners will receive a request of their choice provided it is not outrageous in nature. Requests include sims, poses, clothing (nothing too crazy), hair retextures, pets, and houses. (You cannot request that I finish the horse default replacement eyes, and unfortunately Elliot will not be given away as a result of this contest.)

4 comments:

  1. I'm hoping that the reason we cannot request the horse replacement eyes is because EA has contacted you and will be using your code to correct all the pet eyes in a patch.

    Hopefully they will also pay you for your fix. The cat and dog eyes that you have already completed enhance the game so much.

    I understand though that the horse eyes are difficult and, as you don't play with horses, you've little incentive... though gosh, I do hope it is that EA is paying you for your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, unfortunately, I am not getting paid for anything. The truth of the matter is that there are so many more things wrong with the horse eyes than with the cat and dog ones. There are some things I simply cannot fix. Some of those things look worse than a few black dots on the eyeballs. So I don't know. It's up in the air for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for looking into it. (And I'm really sorry that EA haven't contacted you with some form of payment.)

    ReplyDelete