Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Purrrrfect Cat Eyes and Local Black Cat Eyes (default replacements)



So I installed Pets yesterday and I was appalled at the eyes they gave cats, and the horrible black dots that are on the eyes, so I fixed the dots and made some default replacements!


There are two variations of these eyes. One is called Purrrrfect and the other is Local Black Cat. Purrrrfect has a constricted pupil, LBC has a dilated one for the cuter look that you can’t get with constricted pupils!
There is a third option, if you just want to fix your cat’s black dots, but want to keep the EA eyes, then you will want the Cat Eye Fix.
YOU MAY ONLY HAVE ONE VARIATION IN YOUR GAME AT A TIME!!!





Just place one of the three choices in your packages folder. I would suggest NOT merging these because there may be updates etc.

 All variations work with two tone eyes and the regular 4 channel eyes. They are for kitten-elder cats. A dog fix and default replacement is coming soon!

Remember to clear your sim compositor cache to see the changes! Enjoy!!

If you use my eyes as a base, please just give me a quick little credit or link! Thank you!


>>Download Purrrrfect Cat Eyes<<

>>Download Local Black Cat Eyes<<

>>Download Cat Eye Fix Only<<
UPDATED 8.15.12 PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD IF YOU GOT THEM BEFORE THAT DATE! 

13 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I've always hated those black dots. >.<

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this eyes^^ Its better than EA Versions

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the first to fix the black dot problem! I really love these, especially the Local Black Cat version. Because I have a black cat and her pupils are always big like that (my apartment is kinda dark, lol). Thank you soooo much more making these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an indoor cat as well and I found it strange that they always had constricted pupils!

      Delete
  4. Thank you very much. Love the Local ones, reminds me of Puss in Shrek when he was being adorable. The slittier ones are great too, really show of the eye colour. But which to have in-game? Aw, decisions, decisions. A nice choice though.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't resist the Puss in Boots eyes! you know you can't! ;)

      Delete
  5. Much better! ♥ Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo pretty! <3 But if i adopt cats by the phone their eyes are just plain white. :c I downloaded the local black cat ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you
    It's beautiful
    and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete