Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fetching Dog Eye Default Replacements



Of course I couldn't forget the pups! They needed some desparate help with those horrifying black dots!



There is one variation of these eyes. It is called Fetching, and it is a pretty standard dog eye. There is a fair amount of detail in them. There is a second option, if you just want to fix your dogs black dots, but want to keep the EA eyes, then you will want the Dog Eye Fix. YOU MAY ONLY HAVE ONE VARIATION IN YOUR GAME AT A TIME!!! 




Just place one of the two choices in your packages folder. I would suggest NOT merging these because there may be updates etc.

Fetching Eyes work with two tone eyes and the regular 4 channel eyes. They are for puppy-elder dogs.
Remember to clear your sim compositor cache to see the changes! Enjoy!!

If you use my eyes as a base, please just give me a quick little credit or link! Thank you!

>>Download Fetching Dog Eyes default<<

>>Download Dog Eye Fix Only<<
UPDATED 8.17.2012 PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD AND LET THE NEW FILES OVERRIDE THE OLD. EA forgot to map two toned puppy eyes and that is now fixed! 

12 comments:

  1. <3 I love these and your kitty's. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traelia, please please please please make the fix for horses. I beg you D: It's what I need most in my life lmao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be doing horses I am just taking a short break to actually play pets now that they are finally cute!

      Delete
    2. Thank youuuu! The horse eye fix is what's REALLY needed. When you see them, don't be surprised at how godawful their eyes look!

      Delete
    3. ily. <3 hope you enjoy pets :D I've built a whole site around horses so..kind of owe it to the pets expansion :D

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love these! They were really needed. Thank you very much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooooow cute! Such beautiful creatures I have ever seen.
    Thank you for the pleasure of seeing it) ℒℴѵℯ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't thank you on Tumblr as I couldn't get your 'Ask' to work - so thought I'd come here to say Thank You Very Much, really appreciate that you've shared your eye fixes. You're a star.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, this is so awesome! Thank you for sharing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely amazing! Can't wait to see what you come up with for horse eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete